Name in English:ODDFPRICE
Returns the price per $ 100 par value of a security with an irregular beginning period.
UNREGULAR.PER.PRICE.1 (settlement, maturity, issue, first_coupon, rate, yield, amortization, frequency, [base])
- Settlement (mandatory ): Settlement date of the stock market value.
- maturity (mandatory ): Expiration date of the security.
- Issuance (mandatory ): Issue date of the stock market value.
- first_coupon (required ): Date of the first coupon.
- rate (mandatory ): Interest rate of the stock market value.
- Yield (required ): Annual yield of the stock market value.
- Amortization (required ): Amortization of the market value of a face value of $ 100.
- frequency (required ): Number of coupon payments per year.
- base (optional ): 0 = 360 days, 1 = actual, 2 = actual / 360, 3 = actual / 365
PER.IRREGULAR.PRICE.1 (“11/11/2008”, “03/01/2021”, “10/15/2008”, “03/01/2009”, 7.85%, 6.25%, 100, 2, 1) = 113.5977175