Category:Mathematics and trigonometrics
Sum the values in a range that meet multiple criteria.
SUMIFS (sum_range, rango_criterios1, criteria1 [rango_criterios2, criteria2], …)
- sum_range (Required ): The range of cells that will be summed.
- criteria_range1 (Required ): The first range that contains the values to evaluate.
- criteria1 (Required ): The criteria that the range_criterios1 must meet.
- criteria_range2 (Optional ): The second range with values to evaluate.
- criteria2 (Optional ): The criteria that must be met by the criteria_range2. Up to 127 pairs of ranges and criteria are allowed.
ADDIF.SET (A1: A10, B1: B10, “> 0 ″, C1: C10,” <10 ”) = Sum the cells in the range A1: A10 as long as the value in the range B1: B10 is greater than zero and the value of the range C1: C10 is less than ten.